The TELL Centre provides opportunities to train facilitators within your organisation to deliver the Teaching on the Run program. As a facilitator, you are supported by:
- Professional administration of your courses, including enrollments, bookings, tracking, evaluation and access to the learning management system.
- Regularly updated delivery plans and teaching materials for facilitators.
- A unique community of practice that provides direct access to some of the world’s leaders in clinical education.
- Regular skill development webinars.
The TELL Centre provides all accredited facilitators an efficient online administration of workshops, including enrollment, as well as pre and post workshop surveys, e-learning material and up to date resources for the workshops. In addition, TELL Centre provides access for all to our Community of Practice, which contains a variety of educational resources and advice and links to a network of fellow facilitator and clinical educators.
The 2-day Facilitator Training program (FTP) is designed to prepare facilitators, who following training will provide a high level of quality and consistency in the delivery of Teaching on the Run workshops in their own setting.
FTP participants should be health professionals or educators who have sufficient interest, experience, confidence and capacity to implement the TOTR program following the training.
- Participate in all six Teaching on the Run foundation workshops
- Improve knowledge of the TELL Centre and Community of Practice
- Develop facilitation skills through observation, demonstration and practice
- Provide and receive formative assessment (verbal and written)
- Build confidence to facilitate the TOTR program
- Attain Provisional Facilitator status.
Back to Our Programs.