The 2-day Facilitator Training program (FTP) is designed to prepare facilitators, who following training will provide a high level of quality and consistency in the delivery of Teaching on the Run workshops in their own setting.
FTP participants should be health professionals or educators who have sufficient interest, experience, confidence and capacity to implement the TOTR program following the training.
- Participate in all six Teaching on the Run foundation workshops
- Improve knowledge of the TELL Centre and Community of Practice
- Develop facilitation skills through observation, demonstration and practice
- Provide and receive formative assessment (verbal and written)
- Build confidence to facilitate the TOTR program
- Attain Provisional Facilitator status.
Back to Our Programs.